In response visitor feedback, 2018 will see the introduction of AHG tastes within the Keno AHG Expo. This dedicated precinct has been designed to exclusively showcase the best in hospitality, food and beverage in an all in one trade only event that already attracts a massive audience from clubs, hotels, bars and restaurants.
If you are a food trade supplier looking to generate sales leads and keep your brand top of mind, don’t miss your opportunity to be part of the inaugural AHG tastes precinct.
Exhibiting at AHG tastes is the best way to achieve your goals and here’s why;
- Sell to buyers – 4,000 visitors walk through the door
- Showcase your products and services to a broad cross section of national and international industry delegates
- No time wasters, get more face to face leads than you sales team can handle
- Interact with new market opportunities, buyers directly engage with and experience your products/services
- Enhance personal relationships with existing clients and develop new ones, and
- Networking opportunities that can only boost your profits
Stand Options & Prices
The shell scheme option is a walk on package. Each stand is 3m x 3m (9m2) and larger configurations are available by booking adjacent stands.
A shell scheme package includes;
- white syma wall system
- back wall 3m (L) x 2.5m (H)
- side walls 2m (L) x 2.5m (H) and 1m (L) x 1m (H)
- 1 x fascia board with your company name and stand number per 9m2
- 1 x 300w spotlight/9m2
- 1 x 4amp power/ 9m2
Investment: $4,300 + gst per stand (3m x 3m)
(minimum area 18m2)
The ‘space only’ option is a bare floor space without lighting, carpet or power and is ideal for larger exhibitors who wish to build their own stands or think outside the shell and do something creatively different.
Investment: $365 + gst per sqm (18sqm min)
The AHG team are ready to take your booking so contact Bob or Boyd today on 07 3607 1226.