Stands at the Keno AHG Expo are available in two formats – SHELL SCHEME or SPACE ONLY
The shell scheme option is a walk on package. Each stand is 3m x 3m (9m2) and larger configurations are available by booking adjacent stands.
A shell scheme package includes;
- white syma wall system
- back wall 3m (L) x 2.5m (H)
- side walls 2m (L) x 2.5m (H) and 1m (L) x 1m (H)
- 1 x fascia board with your company name and stand number per 9m2
- 1 x 300w spotlight/9m2
- 1 x 4amp power/ 9m2
(minimum area 18m2)
The ‘space only’ option is a bare floor space without lighting, carpet or power and is ideal for larger exhibitors who wish to build their own stands or think outside the shell and do something creatively different.
Click here to view the Keno AHG Expo floor plan.
A few important details to remember as part of the Keno AHG Expo booking process:
- All stands must be booked via the Keno AHG Expo telephone number – 07 3607 1226;
- No stand bookings will be accepted or processed if received via email or any means other than via the official Keno AHG Expo telephone number – 07 3607 1226;
- This year we’ve introduced a new phone system which will see callers put into a queue to enable us to take your calls in sequential order. Please ensure that once you are on hold that you do not hang up as you’ll need to call again and will be placed at the end of the queue;
- Stands will be allocated on a first in first served basis;
- No stand bookings will be taken prior to 9am (QLD time), Tuesday 11 October, with the exception of sponsors or stand holders requiring more than 36sqm. If you are wishing to secure a stand larger than 36sqm, please contact us immediately;
- Only 70 stands will be available to purchase as part of the “Premium Package” option, and will be available from 9am (QLD time), Tuesday 11 October. Once the allocation of “Premium Packages” has been exhausted, Keno AHG Expo will make an announcement via their Facebook page. All further stands will be available for sale from 9am (QLD time), Wednesday 12 October at the standard rate;
- The Keno AHG Expo floor plan will be available to view on the website from 9am (QLD time), Monday 10 October to enable time for you to identify your preferred positions;
- The Keno AHG Expo reserves the right to vary the exhibition floor plan at any time without notice;
- Whilst all efforts are made to ensure the Keno AHG Expo floor plan online is an accurate representation of the available stands, this may not always be the case.